We have a bold vision for Embodied. It was created to help introduce more people to St. John Paul II’s theology of the body, for it to be an evangelization tool, and the dream is to get it into as many hands as possible. Yes, we sell individual subscriptions, but we hope that the larger channel of distribution will be through bulk subscriptions.
To make Embodied Magazine available to 5 million readers in the U.S. by 2030.
What could that look like?
- An Embodied magazine display at every parish
- An Embodied insert in weekly church bulletins
- An Embodied Junior as a handout in every Catholic school
- Embodied in the waiting rooms of Catholic physicians and hospitals
- An Embodied magazine app among the Top 10 downloaded Catholic apps
This is ambitious and we have a long way to go, which is why we need partners to come alongside us.
Your gift NOW enables us to:
- Sustain the production of high-quality, award-winning content that will attract new readers and subscribers.
- Expand and broaden our marketing and advertising. Embodied needs to be at events and conferences. Embodied needs more marketing collateral and sales reps who can reach out to schools, parishes and other ministries to introduce them to the benefit of providing Embodied to their constituents. Embodied needs to be regularly advertised in Catholic media and radio.